At Lifestyle Property People, the number 1 question we have been answering over the last few weeks has been:
“Is now the right time to invest in property?”
Here are 10 reasons why it is:
1. Agents are hungry to do business – it’s a great opportunity to pick up good deals!
2. Good quality buy-to-lets continue to rent out – demand will continue to increase as the year goes on
3. £100,000 houses won’t drop in price drastically – these are considered affordable properties and a 10% drop is ‘only’ £10k
4. Property market is less volatile than the stock market – it’s not about timing the bottom because prices are always negotiable
5. Downside risk is limited – if house prices fall, you can always renegotiate the price before exchange of contracts
6. Inflation will work in your favour – the massive government stimulus packages will lead to inflation, which means increasing property prices
7. Second wave of infection may happen – we now have a proven method to deal with the situation – social distancing and lockdown measures
8. The current opportunity will only last a few months – will start looking for a home for their funds once things go back to normal
9. Interest rates may well become negative before the end of the year – to encourage people to spend and invest instead of saving
10. The best time to invest in property was 20 years ago, the next best time is NOW!
If you’d like to know more about the Leeds property market or need a hand negotiating your purchase, call us on 0203 633 9255 or message us by clicking here: